How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Carlos Mauricio Toapanta Chimarro <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Re: FYI Date: October 7, 2020 at 10:12:34 AM PDT To: Carlos Mauricio Toapanta Chimarro <email@example.com> De: Carlos Mauricio Toapanta Chimarro Enviado: miércoles, 07 de...
From: ON-CAMPUS JOBS <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 2:44 AM Subject: Part-Time Job Offer The services of a student administrative assistant is urgently required to work part-time and get paid $300 weekly. Tasks will be carried out...
From: Ed Stellon <EStellon@heartlandalliance.org> Subject: New ZixCorp secure email message from Ed Stellon Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:40:46 +0000 New ZixCorp secure email message from Ed Stellon Open Message To view the secure message, click Open...
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
Written by Kendall R Williams, Information Security Engineer (ITS) Have you ever received a threatening phone call from the IRS, Social Security Administration, or perhaps from the Chinese Consulate? Phone scams are on the rise, especially during this time of year...
Written by Kendall R Williams, Information Security Engineer (ITS) You may want to react to this new email scam, but don’t. From: Bad Guy <email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>> Subject: <username> - SEuJ5Kyb Lets get right to the purpose....
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...