How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: "ANTONIO DELLA PERUTA" To: "ANTONIO DELLA PERUTA" Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:50:18 +0000 Subject: Helpdesk. Attention! staff and students to migrate to New Access Web Access for 2018.Click on Helpdesk, for...read more
To: "Mavis Thorpy" Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:28:17 +0000 From: "Mavis Thorpy" Subject: Security Advisory- Password Notification Your Microsoft Outlook Web Account has recently been subjected to security modification as of 04/18/2018. The action requested is as...read more
From: Ada Chapman Date: Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:06 PM Subject: IT Service Desk Notification To: "N0-REPLY@owa.edu" Dear User, There has been an issue with one of the servers this morning which we believe is preventing logins to the Virtual Desktop. Those of you already...read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...