How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Roger Palomino Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:54:07 +0000 Subject: You have a Faculty message from Roger Palomino Hi You have a Faculty E-Learning message notification file from Roger Palomino through Blackboard Learn. For security reasons, Your message has been...read more
From: Dr. Alya Ali Mansoor Al Nasseri Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 4:07 AM Subject: Spam Urgent Authentication To: Dr. Alya Ali Mansoor Al Nasseri If this email is not spam, click here to submit the signatures to ForI checked there tiGuard - AntiSpam Service. Attn;...read more
From: JPMorgan Chase Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:10 PM To: Recipients Subject: Online Access Locked Unusual Activities have been detected in your JPMorgan Chase online banking we have put it under restriction. To Recover your account now click the button below....read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...