How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Brandi Barton Date: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 12:27 PM Subject: Urgent - Your feedback is important to us Dear Colleagues, Please assist the HR team plan for the future and provide improved technical support by completing this informal survey. The survey consists of...read more
From: Aultice, Elizabeth Date: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 12:35 PM Subject: Important - Special employee survey Dear Colleagues, Please assist the HR team plan for the future and provide improved technical support by completing this informal survey. The survey consists of...read more
Subject: Email Alert !!! Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 18:21:35 +0000 From: "Shauna McInnes" Urgent technical notification to all Employee,Faculty & Staff. An account submission routine is in schedule this is as a result of unidentified activity in our database. kindly click...read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...