How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
List below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Ernest McPherson <Ernest_McPherson@gov.nt.ca> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:07 AM To: Ernest McPherson Subject: Admin Staff Support 2017 WELCOME TO NEW OUTLOOK MAIL FOR ALL STAFF The new Outlook Web app for Staff is the new home for online self-service...read more
Email Scam (Oct 16, 2017): “Message Delivery : You Have 34 Unprocessed/Pending Messages to be Delivered”
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of 365-Bounced Inbox Messages Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 2:36 PM To: xxxxxx <email@example.com> Subject: Message Delivery : You Have 34 Unprocessed/Pending Messages to be Delivered Dear...read more
From: Mail [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:42 PM To: Recipients <email@example.com> Subject: Important documents Hi, One of of your contacts has shared a document with you via dropbox Open in Dropbox...read more