How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: "WEBMAIL UPDATE/UPGRADE" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 21:41:42 +0530 (IST) Subject: UPDATE YOUR EMAIL URGENTLY Your Email account can not be automatically upgraded to new Webmail 8.9. Help click or copy the link below to manually update....read more
From: Javin Murdock <Javin_Murdock@etbu.edu> Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:32 Subject: SECURITY ALERT Email Membership Update Due to our recent IP routine check; we have reasons to believe that your account has been signed in to from a new Windows device...read more
From: Sifiso Ndlovu (217034543) [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:18 PM Subject: President Share An Important File With You president sent you an Important and Secured document View...read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...