How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Jason Stevens Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 12:38 PM Subject: Action Required! This email is to notify all students and staff that we will be carrying out an E-mail validation exercise. We will need you to confirm that your account is still in use, please...read more
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 17:34:56 +0000 From: "Else-Marie Schrøder Gøhns (EMG)" Subject: Microsoft Outlook Your mailbox is almost full. Current size 2316MB Maximum size 2400MB Please CLICK HERE to Increase your mailbox size. and to upgrade to the new Microsoft 2018...read more
From: Jay Kim Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:34 AM Subject: Action Required! This email is to notify all students and staff that we will be carrying out an E-mail validation exercise. We will need you to confirm that your account is still in use, please click here...read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...