How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
List below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Outlook Web App <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:45 AM Subject: Konto Aktivierungs. Important information from Outlook Web App Security Service. Beginning from Wednesday, 20 September 2017 (SAST) ,Your webmail sign on...read more
From: Silvia Carcache [mailto:SCarcach@pbcgov.org] Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:08 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Staff Notice!! Your mailbox has exceeded the strong limit Please activity your account within 24 hours or your account will be temporary block Very...read more
From: University of Chicago [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 12:01 PM Subject: HELP DESK -- Dear User,Due to the on-going new change in our webmail login page, you are required to Validate your webmail login to enable you continue using our mail...read more