How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
Listed below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: "Robert J. Zimmer" Date: December 4, 2018 at 8:58:13 AM CST Subject: Hello, Its urgent i want you to do something for me right now I am in a meeting now, that's why i'm contacting you through here. I should have call you, but phone is not allowed to be use...read more
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 17:15:24 -0500 From: "Express Services" Subject: Urgent Document; Please Read You have a priority document regarding your American Express Card. Access attached document to read. Thank you. American Express Service Contact our service center for...read more
From: Subject: Date: December 3, 2018 at 11:17:53 AM CST To: Hello, I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence (I sent you this email from your account)....read more
Check here for the latest security alerts that may affect you.
Written by Kendall R Williams, Information Security Engineer (ITS) Have you ever received a threatening phone call from the IRS, Social Security Administration, or perhaps from the Chinese Consulate? Phone scams are on the rise, especially during this time of year...
Written by Kendall R Williams, Information Security Engineer (ITS) You may want to react to this new email scam, but don’t. From: Bad Guy Subject: - SEuJ5Kyb Lets get right to the purpose. You don't know me and you are most likely thinking why you are getting this...
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...