How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
List below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
Subject: To Account User. Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:01:46 +0000 From: ANA DELLA MAGGIORA FURLAN <email@example.com> To Account User. Your mailbox account expiring date is close, your account needs to be renewed so that you will have access to your...read more
From: "John W. Boyer" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:59 PM Subject: John W. Boyer as Shared a file with you Using Onedrive Hello, Kindly find attached lookahead files for Friday,September 22nd, 2017....read more
From: Outlook Web App <email@example.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:45 AM Subject: Konto Aktivierungs. Important information from Outlook Web App Security Service. Beginning from Wednesday, 20 September 2017 (SAST) ,Your webmail sign on...read more