How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
List below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
Fri Oct 20 19:01:57 2017 From: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: IMPORTANT: To All Outlook Users This is inform you that our Owa/Outlook server has been scheduled for upgrade and maintenance, this is to improve the ability to identify and block spam, phishing...read more
From: "WILKINSON, LAURA" <email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>> Date: October 19, 2017 at 1:34:05 PM EDT To: Undisclosed recipients:; Subject: Please Check Dear User, It has recently been observed that some users have difficulty accessing and...read more
From: desarrollo1 Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:37 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Helpdesk Alert!! Your password will expire in 2 Mins time CLICK-HERE-TO-ACTIVATE your email account for 2017: to validate your E-mail and Received New Mails. Thanks System...read more