How can we help you?
- Report a possible phishing attempt
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
From: Mailbox Server Team [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:18 AM Subject: firstname.lastname@example.org WARNING! Account Deactivation In Process Hi email@example.com, There have been some changes noticed going on your mailbox,...read more
From: Kim Elliott Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 11:02 AM To: Kim Elliott Subject: UChicago Account Update Your University of Chicago Email Account Will be closed today , Due to account is OUTDATED Update account now to stay active LOGIN TO ACCOUNT Regards Webmail...read more
From: DocuSign. Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:29 AM Subject: You Have A New Document. DocuSign IT Uchicago shared a secured document with you on DocuSign. CLICK HERE to view document.read more
What is Meltdown and Spectre? You may have heard about Meltdown and Spectre in the news these past few days. There is a lot of confusing information out there since these vulnerabilities were revealed to the public much earlier than anticipated - so we're going to...