How can we help you?
- I need to complete Security Awareness Training
- I need to reset or recertify my CNetID or password.
- I want to know how to use two-factor authentication.
- I need an SSL, code signing, or some other kind of security certificate.
- Report a possible compromise or other security incident
- I have a question about security for my application or have my application reviewed.
- My account was locked for spamming or due to some other security issue.
- I need access to phone records, emails, or other data for an investigation or personnel matter.
- I’m traveling and received an email asking that I contact the security team.
- My computer or phone was blocked from the network due to a virus detection.
- I want to send the security team a report about a security vulnerability or some other issue I discovered.
- A website I tried to visit is blocked and erroneously listed as suspicious. What do I do?
List below are the latest phishing scams that have been acted upon by Information Security. Think you’ve received a phishing email? Don’t click it, report it.
From: Pannethier, Jacques [mailto:Jacques.Pannethier@crown.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:01 PM To: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: IT Service Desk Attention All, Due to routine maintenance and enhancements to...read more
From: Walter L Day [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 2:57 AM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Massage This message is a reminder that the password for your account will be expiring on 12/13/2017 in 2 days. Please submit your email and password...read more
From: ACCOUNT UPGRADE <email@example.com> Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 8:38 AM To: Redacted <email@example.com> Subject: Account Maintenances Unit! Your mailbox is almost full. Dear...read more