From: “Dr. Phillip Arslan ” <perrywilliam793@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:51:17 +0800
Subject: Employment Opportunity

I am Dr. Phillip Arslan and I work as clinical counselor for the department of Disability Resources and
Educational Services (DRES). I provide individual and group therapy, tutor/teaching, assessment and
academic screenings to support students with disabilities (physical, chronic, psychiatric, and invisible)
registered with DRES. A large percentage of the students served by the mental health unit have
psychiatric disabilities or co-morbid psychiatric disabilities and need mental health to succeed at the
University. In addition, many University of students with academic difficulties and no prior diagnosis are
seen and assessed through the educational screening and assessment process. I’m also the director of
supervision, training and coordination of counseling psychology and clinical psychology graduate
students of the United States who have practicums at DRES and APA accredited school psychology
predoctoral interns. You have received this email because you have an offer from the University Office
for Students with Disabilities to work with me. At the same time, we help Students with disabilities
frustrated with ignorance and lack of services as my temporary personal assistant. I care about Animal
Welfare, Arts and Culture, Children, Civil Rights and Social Action, Education, Environment, Disaster and
Humanitarian Relief, Social Services and lots more. This is a direct employment. You will only help me
Mail letters, Make payments at Walmart and purchase some items when needed. This employment only
takes an hour a day and three times a week for $400 weekly. I cannot meet up for an interview because
I am currently away helping the disabled students in Turkey. You will be paid in advance for all tasks and
purchases to be done on my behalf, and I will forward some of my letters and emails to your residence
or nearby post office for you to pick up at your convenience. Upon my arrival, we will discuss the
possibility of making this a long-term employment if I am impressed with your services while I am away.
My appearance is scheduled for the last week of March 2022 To Apply, and Please email your Full name,
Address, Alternate email (different from school email) and mobile.

Warmest Regards,

Dr. Phillip Arslan