2022 Cybersecurity Awareness Month Tech Talks
Join Us for Tech Talk Tuesday at 2pm all month!
Throughout the month of October we will be hosting tech talks every Tuesday to help you navigate safely online at work and home. This year, Cybersecurity Awareness Month is focusing on four key behaviors: enabling multi-factor authentication, using strong passwords and a password manager, updating software regularly, and recognizing and reporting phishing. Our speakers will be providing information that you can incorporate in your everyday cyber life to help you stay safe online.
Attend for your chance to win
Attendees who register and attend a tech talk in its entirety will be entered into a raffle. Winners of the raffle will be contacted each Friday.
2022 Tech Talk Guest Speakers
- Matt Morton, Chief Information Security Officer, University of Chicago
- Karen Habercoss, Chief Privacy Officer, UChicago Medicine
- Dipti Ranganathan, Chief Privacy Officer, University of Chicago
- Tony Enriquez, Cybersecurty & Infratructure Security Agency (cisa.gov)
- Frederick Sears, CISSP, Proofpoint
- Craig Drake, Information Security Engineer, University of Chicago
- Jennifer Cook, National Cybersecurity Alliance (staysafeonline.org)
Always Be Vigilant: Cybercriminals never stop – Neither can we!
Presented by: Matt Morton (CISO, UC) + Karen Habercoss (Chief Privacy Officer, UCM) + Dipti Ranganathan (Chief Privacy Officer, UC)
October 11, 2022
2pm – 2:45pm Central Time
See Yourself in Cyber – Information you can use at work and at home to tackle cyber crime
Presented by: Tony Collings, Brian Yoshino, and Tony Enriquez – Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (cisa.gov)
Threat Insight: Just when you think you know about phishing, there’s more!
Presented by: Frederick Sears (Sales Engineer, Proofpoint) + Craig Drake (Information Security Engineer, UC)
Oh Behave! Annual Cybersecurity Attitudes and Behaviors Report 2022
Presented by: Jennifer Cook, National Cybersecurity Alliance (staysafeonline.org)
Can’t attend them all? Watch them later.
Webinars will be recorded and made accessible from the Intranet.