Subject: Urgent: @chicagobooth.uchicago.edu was hackedd..

Hello,

My name is Jeanson Ancheta -The 2yoAncheta, trade king of darknet.
I am an experienced software developer and I am the best hacker.

10 months ago, I hacked this email address. You can check it. I am sending this email from your email address now. (@chicagobooth.edu)

I injected my code to this device and I started to monitor your activity. My first idea was to block and encyript your files. And than I would ask for a small fee to release them back. But than one day, You visited some dirty websites. You know what I mean naughty thing. And I silently activated your front camera and recorded You. Yes! You were playing with yourself. What a funny video.

Now, I stole contact list of yourself. I have all the friends list. A lot of information is downloaded to my system.

I am asking from you a small fee of 700 USD. If you don’t pay, all the naughty screen videos will be sent to your friends and family.
I will distribute them to everywhere. I spent a lot of time monitoring you. This is the cost of my time.
I promise that I will delete these files as soon as I receive the payment. I don’t need it.

Send the amount to my bitcoin address:
1LpJfERi59RXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I give you 36 hours to complete the transfer. When you open that message, I will know it and the countdown starts.

Be smart, do not ignore me! Do not click on every link you see. Always use stronger passwords on the internet. Never trust anybody!

Good Luck
Your time has already started…