NOTE: There are several versions of this scam. What they have in common is threatening to expose you for watching pornography if you don’t pay them in Bitcoin. These are not credible threats.
———————————————————–

I do know <password> one of your passphrase. Lets get straight to point. You don’t know me and you are most likely thinking why you’re getting this email? Neither anyone has paid me to check about you.

In fact, I actually placed a malware on the adult video clips (sexually graphic) web-site and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were watching videos, your web browser started out working as a Remote Desktop having a keylogger which gave me access to your display screen and cam. Just after that, my software obtained your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, and e-mail . Next I made a double-screen video. First part displays the video you were viewing (you have a fine taste lol), and second part shows the view of your cam, and it is you.

You have a pair of options. Let us study each of these choices in details:

Very first solution is to just ignore this email message. Consequently, I am going to send your actual video to each of your your contacts and visualize regarding the humiliation you experience. And likewise if you happen to be in an affair, how it can affect?

Other choice will be to pay me $7000. Lets describe it as a donation. In such a case, I most certainly will without delay discard your video recording. You will keep going on your daily routine like this never occurred and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You’ll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don’t know this, search “how to buy bitcoin” in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 1KFU2JLBS8bMPb3onEdHqfh68fxx2GUyFx
[CASE-SENSITIVE so copy & paste it]

In case you are wondering about going to the police, good, this mail cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my steps. I am also not trying to charge you a lot, I would like to be paid. You now have one day to make the payment. I’ve a special pixel in this mail, and now I know that you have read through this e-mail. If I do not get the BitCoins, I will definately send your video recording to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and many others. However, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the recording right away. This is the non-negotiable offer thus do not waste my time & yours by responding to this e mail. If you really want evidence, reply with Yes & I will certainly send out your video to your 10 contacts.